BreamAlliance! Bream Fishing Australia

Author Topic: Bream Paddock Scotts Creek  (Read 2692 times)

Offline Woodie

• Administrator
  • BreamAlliance.com
Bream Paddock Scotts Creek
« on: January 06, 2012, 09:46:08 PM »
Might have to hit the Bream Paddock around Old Bar, lower reachers of Scotts Creek in the next week to see what i can hook up to, any one else have any luck in the area lately???

Offline Choppers

• Having A go at Breaming
Re: Bream Paddock Scotts Creek
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 05:14:08 PM »
I have had some luck around manning point in the last few days biggest bream 36cm using Cranka lures in BBQ Prawn & Flash Prawn.

8)

Offline marktheraider

• Proudly sponsored by www.diztek.com.au
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 06:54:40 PM »
if u go on a wednesday ill come with ya

Offline marktheraider

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2012, 06:29:08 PM »
fished scotts creek for a couple hours early this morning for bream until the rain soaked us and sent us packing. Got out a tad late and straight into the slack of low tide grrr. Managed a 40cm jew first cast, then a 30cm bream a few later, then went quiet so changed racks. Just outside the next set of racks my new penny prawn got picked up and line was zinging off and i was thinking, (wish i had 12 pd leader not 4 lol) ended up after a tense fight boating a 65-70cm jew. Then all went real quiet, tide changed wind howled and one 40cm flatty later we got soaked. Good day, wouldnt mind being in a boat set up for breaming next time with an electric and flat floor, instead of a 4.5mt alleycraft half cab style we were in lol.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline BreamAlliance

• Administrator
  • Bream Fishing Australia
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 04:58:40 PM »
fished scotts creek for a couple hours early this morning for bream until the rain soaked us and sent us packing. Got out a tad late and straight into the slack of low tide grrr. Managed a 40cm jew first cast, then a 30cm bream a few later, then went quiet so changed racks. Just outside the next set of racks my new penny prawn got picked up and line was zinging off and i was thinking, (wish i had 12 pd leader not 4 lol) ended up after a tense fight boating a 65-70cm jew. Then all went real quiet, tide changed wind howled and one 40cm flatty later we got soaked. Good day, wouldnt mind being in a boat set up for breaming next time with an electric and flat floor, instead of a 4.5mt alleycraft half cab style we were in lol.

Top catch mark

Offline Choppers

• Having A go at Breaming
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2012, 08:59:03 PM »
that would of been a bit of fun to hook that while bream fishing marktheraider good score

Offline marktheraider

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2012, 08:34:15 PM »
was peeling line, they sure do go hard even at 65cms or so.
lucky it went west and not east into the rack :)